Dale Radio: A New Wind Breaks
Good looking people staring at screens! We here at Dale Radio recognize the need to always be inventing and evolving. In a little under a month we’ll be rolling out an exciting new web platform for you to engage with. It will look a little different, but hopefully will better serve the expanding media empire of Dale Radio. Here’s what we have in store for you the loyal and even the first-time listener:
1) No more enhanced podcasts. Let’s just get right to the audio, shall we. Dale enjoys watching radio programs as much as the next fella, but it seems that experiment just makes for slow loading times and long hours google image searching pictures of the Gowanus.
2) New suit. A new shade of teal, but teal nonetheless. (The other one is finally at the dry cleaners.)
3) New take on the theme song. Dale just received the latest from the band, The The The Thunder. Keep some ointment near your podcasting tables, ears are going to be on fire listening to this one!
4) FREE Season 5 premiere event at Film Biz Recycling, September 20th. We’re a lock on Thursdays once a month down at our favorite basement full of stuff you might need someday, maybe. Save the date. Come on out. The guests for that night are awesome, and will be announced soon in a separate post.
5) A Flickr account. Hello, 2003!
6) A new podcast image from the talented Jen Hill!
7) More video content is in the works. You’ll hear more about this soon, but for now, watch this:
Thanks to Bill Scurry, Ryan Junell, and Steve O’Reilly for their work on that.
Stay tuned. Season 5 is going to be a great one! Enjoy the rest of your summer!